[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Wanted: Tektronix 500 Series Swappable Modules

  • From: Chad Elish <chad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 20:08:03 -0400

The one scope on the blue cart may have them.

Cheers!
-Chad
President | HackPGH
http://www.hackpittsburgh.org

On Jul 12, 2015, at 23:58, Joachim Hall <jjoachimhall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I have a Tektronix TM500 mainframe and would like more variety of modules for
it. I would like a variable power supply, digital multi meter, and frequency
counter. If anyone has any modules or knows somewhere I could get some from,
that would be awesome! Maybe the shop has some that never get used. I'm more
than willing to pay for them or possibly trade equipment, which ever is
preferred.
Thank you!
Best wishes,
-Joachim