[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Training Request: laser cutter

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 23:56:19 -0400

On 3/30/15 21:22, John Lewis wrote:
I am requesting training for the laser cutter at the convenience of
someone who already knows how to use laser cutter. I want stop having to
beg Bob to make cases for me.

Hey, I need to do this as well. I need to cut some mirror adjusting targets for my lasersaur and sign on as someone who can maybe fix the shop's lasercutter if it is acting up.

I'm pretty flexible on time, just let me know when I need to be there.

--jet

--
J. Eric Townsend
<http://www.flatline.net>