[hackpgh-discuss] Re: RFID timeclock

  • From: Chris Williams <cwilliams2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 01:58:59 -0500

Thank you Tim, Geno, Joseph, Anthony, Matt, and Jake for your replies! Feel
free to offer any other useful suggestions.

I found the following link:

Arduino RFID
http://www.ivoidwarranties.com/2012/04/arduino-rfid-part-1.html?m=1

I haven't implemented that approach yet so I don't know how effective it is.

-Chris