[hackpgh-discuss] Physical Pixel Success!

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:55:42 -0400

Thanks to everyone who made yesterday's class a rousing success (Jon,
Matt, Laura, Eli, Sarita)
We sold out and everyone said they had a fun time. A few folks (so far
as I know) asked about a follow-on more advanced class as well.
We also sold bunches of swag, enough so that we're going to have to
put in a reorder.

After the class we had an informal inquiry from Hank (who brought six
of his family with him, from Erie) about perhaps working with their
scout troup on their robotics merit badge. I know at least Matt said
he was interested, so we're thinking perhaps sending a delegation up
to Erie makes more sense than trying to bring twenty scouts and
associated adults down to the shop... details are still TBD.

-=Doug