[hackpgh-discuss] Pgh MMF survey info wanted...

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 00:44:56 -0400

During the first official debrief tonight, I realized that I hadn't sent out
the survey link to our list.
If you attended the faire please consider filling out the Maker survey, if you
haven't already:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PghMMF2012Maker

The organizing committee (myself included) would love your input to help make
next year even better.
So if you were there, either presenting a project or helping out, we hope
you'll let us know how to make the event even better next year.

Thanks!
    -Doug

P.S. Sorry for the delay in sending this out, I'm still crossing my teas and
dotting my eyes on all the behind the scenes stuff.