[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Mini Maker Faire Pittsburgh

  • From: Robert Blackwell <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:18:07 -0500

Is HackPGH more preferred?  Is HackPittsburgh all caps too?  Looking
at the homepage banner makes me think it is.  Is there a style guide I
should reference?  Sorry if my two work "Hack Pittsburgh" was an
error.

I have asked about interest in a Mini Maker Faire at the shop and at
the holiday party.  There seemed to be interest but no plan.  I am
happy to come to the shop to discuss this again.  Is there a specific
time I should come to the shop to discuss this?  Is there a way to
make it an agenda item for a meeting?

Robert