[hackpgh-discuss] Looking for work...

  • From: Simon Heath <icefoxen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:12:47 -0400

Hey guys, just throwing this out here. I'm probably going to be looking for contract work in a month or so, preferably as a Linux technician, though I can do some coding as well (C/C#/Python, but I'm busy trying to run a game company so I'd prefer to save my code-fu for that). I have a couple years of experience wrangling servers and managed hosting contracts in a datacenter, but it's been a while since I last did it professionally so I'm not sure if I'm up for a full sysadmin position. But if anyone knows of someone willing to pay for these skills, I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Simon Heath