[hackpgh-discuss] Local Hamfest...

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:48:14 -0500

I belong to two local Ham clubs. The other one had their hamfest last year
(Nov).
WASH is having their hamfest on Sun Feb 27th.

I'm sending this to the entire list because it is also a chance for HackPgh
to get a booth and show off.
And they'll be having VE sessions, so for members interested, but not yet
licensed, this could be a target test date to shoot and study for.
Also perhaps to unload some stuff we don't want to keep in the shop any
more.
It's still far enough out that we can consider if there is anything we want
to sell.
Details:  http://www.n3sh.org/washfest_2011.htm

-Doug