[hackpgh-discuss] Learn Morse Code (CW)

  • From: Tim Bosse <taim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:09:19 -0500

Folks,

We have an opportunity to learn Morse Code.  The person teaching the
class would like to offer it to the members of Hackpgh.  It would be a
multi-day class that wouldn't take more than an hour of your time each
of the scheduled days.  Before we get a firm plan together, I am trying
to get a quick count of those who might be interested.  It would be on
Tuesdays and/or Thursdays at the shop.  If you are interested, please
reply to me so I can get a count.  I will begin nailing down the details
early next week.

Thanks,

Tim Bosse
taim@xxxxxxxxxxx