[hackpgh-discuss] I am going to need another Hack Pittsburgh Raspberry Pi case.

  • From: John Lewis <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:55:22 -0400

Hey Bob,

I am going to need another Hack Pittsburgh Pi case. Justin Smith and I
are going to work on another pi server for the shop to migrate some
services off of the presentation Pi. It is going to take the 10.20.30.10
ip address and the presentation pi can have 10.20.30.9.

You may just want to train me to use the laser cutter because I am going
to ask you for more later.