[hackpgh-discuss] HackPittsburgh PowerWheels Racing Team

  • From: Mandy <steelgreypittsburgh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:59:10 -0400

Hello HackPittsburghers interested in participating in the PowerWheels
Racing Team...

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my dad and brother have been
awesome enough to procure for us a PowerWheels Jeep for the low low price of
$0!  While we'll be modding the heck out of it, they've let me know that
it's still in running condition... so that may be even more functional parts
for possible use in other projects.

The jeep is 3 1/2 hours away (at my dad's house) at this point, but we'll
either bring it back the next time we are up visiting, or have them bring it
down, possibly over Thanksgiving.  Stay tuned!

*mandy