[hackpgh-discuss] HackPittsburgh Board Nominations

  • From: Anthony Cascone <ajc317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 22:41:18 -0600

All,

As we mentioned in the last members meeting, we will be holding Board
member elections on February 18th. Per protocol, nominations must be
submitted by the end of the members meeting on January 21st.

There are four positions on the board and all are up of election. Note, we
will only elect members to the board, the roles and responsibilities will
be determined by the elected board. The more people willing to run the
better.

Please note that it is common and perfectly acceptable for self
nominations. If you are interested in running just let us know. If you
choose to nominate someone else, we will contact the nominee to determine
if they will accept.

If you have more questions about what responsibilities a board member
holds, please feel free to ask a current board member.

Please submit nominations in person at the next meeting or via email to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

For any other questions please contact myself or Doug. Doug, if I left
anything out, please chime in.

See you at the next meeting!

Anthony