[hackpgh-discuss] Group MAKE magazine membership?

  • From: Matthew Beckler <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:38:50 -0500

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be interested in going in on a group membership to MAKE
magazine? I know that the shop is an authorized seller of subscriptions,
so it would be pretty easy to pool some funds and get subscribed. I
think we could keep the magazines in the shop for all to share, and if
even a couple people throw in $5/$10, we could easily have make the money.

I'll start by throwing in $10 to get us started. Does anyone (Matt S?)
know how much we need to get a subscription? Note that this isn't a
proposal to use shop funds for a subscription, just me wanting to
organize a group of individuals to chip-in, and then share with each
other via the shop.

--
Matthew