[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Global Hackerspace Cupcake Challenge

  • From: Friar <friarzen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:51:38 -0500

My first thought was, "Wow, people have free Cupcake CnC machines they are
willing to ship thousands of miles to new homes? Where can I get one?"  Then
I realized that this was actually talking about baked goods....then I read
the rules and noticed that it doesn't actually say it MUST be a baked good,
only that it has to be homemade or made "in the hackerspace" to not lose
points...It merely has to be topped with frosting and include sprinkles (or
similar)...  :)  Anybody got a spare Cupcake CnC?

--friar

(PS, yes, I know I'm being a punk rules lawyer...I just had fun thinking
about the judges expressions if they found out about this idea)