[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Electronics Workbench

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:00:00 -0400

Agreed, my general thought is to have a full suite of electronics equipment
stationed on the shelf behind the bench, with the intent that those items
are permanently at the bench. So far what I would like to see there are:

   - Power supply
   - Function generator
   - RF generator
   - Fluke benchtop multimeter
   - Oscilloscope
   - Spark fun soldering station (or the older one if we can fix it)
   - Soldering supplies
   - Full set of electronics tools (clippers etc), possibly cabled to the
   station
   - Fixed set of hook-up wire spools

If there are any items I've missed, please add them to the list.

-Eli