[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Dates WPLUG would like to use the shop

  • From: John Lewis <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:22:21 -0400

Second Saturdays seem fine with WPLUG too.

Someone make a repeating event on meetup for it.

Thank you.

On 07/25/2015 10:20 AM, Robert Berger wrote:

I agree with Alex. We often have heavy equipment to move out.

Other clubs don't have hard end times; we shouldn't impose one on the
music club

On Jul 25, 2015, at 9:58 AM, Alex Reasinger <alexreasinger@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:alexreasinger@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I would suggest having your meeting on the second Saturday rather
than after music club. We tend to not be cleaned up by 4 most of the
time.

Alex

On Jul 25, 2015 9:08 AM, "John Lewis" <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I thought of a better Ideal. I can just move the WPLUG meetings
back an hour, so it will go on from 4-6 instead of from 3-5 and
I can use you to open the shop for me.

On 07/25/2015 09:03 AM, John Lewis wrote:
Actually, the second Saturday is better than the fourth Saturday
on most months, and following the mechanical club hasn't been a
problem on the days that it happened.

On 07/24/2015 07:06 AM, John Lewis wrote:
Is the fourth Saturday open?

On 07/24/2015 03:22 AM, Robert Berger wrote:
The music club meets on the third Saturday of every month from 1-4

On Jul 23, 2015, at 8:11 PM, John Lewis <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

At the last board meeting we came to the agreement that we,
after the Picnic which is in August
<http://wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20150808>, we would like to
use the shop for our General User Meetings the third Saturday
of every month starting in September.

The dates requested are September 19 2015, October 17 2015,
November 21 2015, and December 19 2015.

On Jul 23, 2015, at 8:11 PM, John Lewis <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At the last board meeting we came to the agreement that we, after the
Picnic which is in August, we would like to use the shop for our General
User Meetings the third Saturday of every month starting in September.

The dates requested are September 19 2015, October 17 2015, November 21
2015, and December 19 2015.

--- End Message ---