[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Clearing the lot next to the shop

  • From: Simon Heath <icefoxen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 22:19:38 -0400

I'm in.

On 11/02/2016 10:15 PM, John Wetzel wrote:

Hey everyone

For those who weren't at the meeting, we talked about clearing the shop's little parking lot of all the stone blocks on the one side, so that we can fit 4 cars in the lot.
Most of these stones are probably a 2-person lift, and once they're moved we'll have to shovel out some of the dirt underneath to get things level. I'm looking for at least 2 other people to help me with this. Once we know who all is in, we can figure out a time and date. It'll probably only take an hour or so.
Any volunteers?