[hackpgh-discuss] Arduino(s) on hand.

  • From: jeff kephart <n3glv1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:54:14 -0400

Hi guys,
The more I mess with the Netduino the more I realise that most of the
rest of the hobby world uses
Arduino. To this end I have been looking at a shift to that platform,
either an uno or mega.
I see the shop recieved a donation of two mega and one uno, If the
shop is interested in converting
either one mega or the UNO into some cash, I would rather see the
money go into shop coffers than
feed ebay or ratshack. Not sure how to arrive at a fair market price
I'm not under a time or need crunch
so would probably go the mail order / ebay route. So I guess two questions.
1. Are they for sale?
2. Price?
Btw mwally said he also would take a Mega or if I take the UNO and he
the Mega, leaving the shop a Mega.

Sincerely,
Jeff Kephart
n3glv