[hackhitchin] Re: Greg Knapp email

  • From: Rob Berwick <rob.berwick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackhitchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:41:02 +0100

His email was forwarded to my gmail account, and hitting reply sent it to
his associated email address, rather than the Google group one. It was only
after that I noticed that it wouldn't have been visible to others, so sent
a separate notification email. Probably a way around that, but I am
unversed in the ways of Google groups on the ground that I never use them
because they're hideous.