[h2oneighbors] Re: Missing Dog (Brittany Spaniel)

  • From: karen <karennickel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: h2oneighbors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 08:27:14 -0400

Wow - I remember when she was just a puppy.

Karen Nickel, M.Arch

Top 1% of NRT Agents Nationally
Over 500 Million Sold
Karen Nickel, M.ArchSenior Broker Associate and Architect
Hammond Residential
826 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467

C. 617 943 0922 O. 617.731.4644
www.KarenNickel.com

We are never too busy for a referral from you... Consequently, most of our new clients come from referrals - our existing clients and friends.  We truly appreciate the trust you have placed in us and welcome the opportunity to work with others of like minds.

The information contained in this message is the property of Hammond Residential Real Estate , LLC and/or its direct and indirect subsidiaries and is intended only for the confidential use of the persons or entities to whom it is addressed.  This message, together with any attachments, is proprietary and confidential, may contain inside information, and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney work product doctrine.  If the reader of this message is not one of the addressees set forth above: (a) the reader has received this message in error and is directed to destroy this message, together with any attachments, and notify the sender at (617-731-4644 ext 301)  and (b) any review, dissemination, use, or distribution of this message or any attachments is prohibited.  Thank you.

On May 31, 2022, at 10:10 PM, Helene Whittaker <helene.whittaker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you so much for all of your warm wishes for Ginger. She's home safe and sound and snoring away. I really appreciate your concern. Helene
On Tue, May 31, 2022, 8:52 PM drumzatlibana <drumzatlibana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!Thai makes me so HAPPY!!!I am home writing end of year reports for students and got so glum thinking of GInger out there in the dark and chill.Hallelujah!!!,Marytha
On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 8:37 PM Deb Neiman <debneiman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
She returned home!!  💜

Sent from my iPad
On May 31, 2022, at 8:15 PM, Daniel Grossman <dangrossmanmedia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yikes! Good luck to them.

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 8:10 PM Deb Neiman <debneiman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My neighbor’s orange and white Brittany Spaniel named Ginger snuck out of her house on the corner of Church and Oliver Street.  She is friendly, has a collar and is microchipped.  If anyone finds her, please call/text Helene at 617-694-7331.  Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad

JPEG image