[guispeak] outlook express- how can I have my e-mail back

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:09:49 +0300

Hi All,
    I remember once that  I heard that there is a way to get an e-mail I sent
vie OE if the person who received the e-mail haven't read it. Does anyone know
how can I get the e-mail I sent. I sent an e-mail to a friend and I decided
that I don't want him to read the e-mail. Is there a way to do that?
If this e-mail is off topic please e-mail me off list
khalid@xxxxxxxxxx
thanks in advance and I greatly appreciate any help.
Khalid