[guispeak]

  • From: Clarence Whaley <whaleyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak list <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:18:42 -0500

That's right--Start spreading the news that GW Micro training is coming back to New York City. The training last year at AFB was so successful that GW Micro and AFB are doing it again. Basic Window-Eyes training will be held on June 2nd and intermediate training on June 3rd. The training will be at AFB right in the heart of New York City. The training is $250.00 per day if you provide your own computer and $350.00 if we provide a computer for you. Want to know all there is to know about Window-Eyes? Want to look at and learn the great new features in 5.0? Then go to
http://www.gwmicro.com/training
where you can read all about the training and register online. Please use the confirmation code ny0605. If you have any questions please contact me at 615-383-6248 or by email at clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx or you may call our main number which is 260-489-3671. Also, if you have questions about hotels in the area or anything about getting to AFB please contact Vita Zavoli at 212-502-7666. She is willing to answer any questions. We hope to see you there.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail: Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training