[guispeak] jaws and kaspersky antivirus8

  • From: Mahesh panicker <maheshspanicker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

*****************************
Mahesh S Panicker
M.phil.Political Science
Room No:121, KAVERI HOSTEL
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi-67
Ph.09968436679
*****************************hi list.
I am using kaspersky antivirus in my computer. however the latest version of
kaspersky is not completely supported by jaws9.0.
I am not able to use the root jaws to pc feature and clik the various options.
do we have a solution for this? please do let me know if there is a way to deal
with it through some jaws skripts.
thanks in advance.