[guispeak] iPad podcasts.

  • From: "Badih Zeinoun" <badihz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access to GUI via Speech" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blind Technology List" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Vip-l" <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:31:50 +0200

folks morning falks from Lebanon!

On Saturday, the 21st January of this year, I bought an iPad 2 with a Bluetooth compatible keyboard but it became out of order very fast. I know that one can grab it whole from its touch screen and I already started trying to use it from the touch screen and my brother who is a totally blind like me and who lives in Sweden is also helping me to grab it wholly from screen but I need if available podcasts teaching me how to use it from its touch screen from a blind point of view as well. I'm reading through its guide using an ordinary system but I feel that podcasts benefit as well. Any contributions would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Badih Zeinoun