[guispeak] help for Ebay bidders

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:46:35 -0600

Hi,

I want to let everyone who bids on Ebay know about a great service that will automatically bid on your behalf if you work or will be out of your home if you want to really win a item on Ebay. What it does is, it will bid up to your maximum bid at the last second of a auction. It only cost $6 a month or you can go per use and yearly. I don't want to put it on the list because I don't want to cludder the list with it but if there's anyone interested, email me privately and I'll send you the information. You can also try it out for 10 day for free. Please email me at otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can get that info over to you.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone. 414-461-8885
Cell phone. 414-736-3967