[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V3 #181

  • From: "Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:14:42 -0600

question regarding dvd b urning programs that are speech friendl:

Hi Listers,  I have Windows XP Pro and a dvd reader/writer.    I am hoping
someone here who uses a screenreader has recommendations for what
screenreader ffriendly dvd burning program to purchise.    Also If possible
some directions as how the program best worked for them.  Thaks in advance
and happy holliday season  to all.