[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V3 #123

  • From: Dan Thompson <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:45:10 -0400

question about turning on auto start from a cd rom Hi Listers, My friend's cd-rom doesn't auto load anymmore. Does any one have an idea how to turn it back on. They are susing windows-xp home, window-eyes 5.5. Thanks very much.At 02:04 AM 8/11/2006 -0400, you wrote:

guispeak Digest Thu, 10 Aug 2006        Volume: 03  Issue: 123

In This Issue:
                [guispeak] Re: Online Security
                [guispeak] Convert Audible book to MP3
                [guispeak] Re: Convert Audible book to MP3
                [guispeak] Re: Convert Audible book to MP3

Subject: [guispeak] Re: Online Security
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:33:36 +0100
From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is where using an e-mail program like Outlook 2003
comes into its own.

I have mine set up with Filters and Folders where messages
from known sources are grouped into appropriate folders.

I then have an "Unread Mail" option, which presents me with
all my unread mail, grouped by Folder.

It can take a bit of time to set up, but since I receive an
average of 6-700 messages a day, it's well worth it.

George.

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:51:50 +0800
From: Andrew Chew <jeow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [guispeak] Convert Audible book to MP3

Dear All,

Does anyone know which software I can use to convert audio books from
Audible.Com to MP3?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Andrew

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.9/416 - Release Date: 8/10/2006

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:55:29 -0500
From: Clarence Whaley <clarence.whaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [guispeak] Re: Convert Audible book to MP3

GoldWave works great, but you must, of course, open the book first
with your authorization from Audible.  Sorry I don't remember the URL
for GoldWave, but I'm sure you can find it on google.

At 01:51 AM 8/11/2006 +0800, you wrote: >Dear All, > >Does anyone know which software I can use to convert audio books >from Audible.Com to MP3? > >Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. > >Best regards, >Andrew > > >-- >No virus found in this outgoing message. >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. >Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.9/416 - Release Date: 8/10/2006 > > >** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- >** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] >** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: >** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >** and in the Subject line type >** unsubscribe >** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the >** immediately-following link:- >** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] >** or send a message, to >** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

------------------------------

From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:30:11 -0400

www.goldwave.com

Clarence Whaley

<clarence.whaley@c To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
omcast.net> cc:

Sent by: Subject: [guispeak] Re: Convert Audible book to MP3
guispeak@freelists

.org

08/10/2006 01:55

PM