[guispeak] Word 2007 cleanup

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:28:55 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am using Word 2007. I braille church bulletins produced in Wrd 2003. I am generally a JAWS user, but I also have Window-eyes. I am using a braille display.

I like to make changes in Word before brailling. A lot of the text contains Advance Fields, which obscure the text on the braille display. I can get rid of them manually, but I would like to know how to get rid of them all at once. Is there a way to do this.

Also, in this bulletin, but not all, the More command does not work properly. In other words, after I hit the More button and go back to the Search field, I hit alt-e. However, when I try to scroll between search options, I hear paragraph Paragraph Mark, but it won't let me scroll down to Tab Character. I have figured out that I can simply ^t for the tab character, but I am still wondering what is disabling the list of characters.