[guispeak] Which version>

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:49:48 -0400 (EDT)

I am going to install win amp on one of my computers and wonder which version is recommended for maximum effectiveness with speech and Window Eyes?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx

Also, I plan to use Pacemaker to speed up replay. Which version should I download for maximum usefulness wth speech?