[guispeak] Re: Nod 32 from Stores?

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:18:56 -0500

Hi,

I'm also using Nod32 and I was wondering what type of firewall everyone were using along with Nod32? I'm going to purchase it for my desktop computer when my Norton runs out but I will need a firewall for both my laptop and my desktop. I would really appreciate any suggestions on some good firewalls that works with window-eyes.

on Sunday 10/23/2005 03:58 PM, Margaret Thomas said:
Hi All,

    I've been running NAV and NSW for years and have always had
trouble navigating through them and I may have come to a parting of
the ways with Symantec due to what I believe to be an erroneous
message that my NSW 2005 license has expired and I'm getting a page
cannot be found error when I try to follow the steps to solve the
immediate problem.  I've heard good things
about Nod 32 and am thinking of switching to it.  I went to

www.nod32.com

and found the link to download the trial version and to purchase a
downloadable version, but I'm wondering if it's available in a box
from computer and office supply stores.  I searched on the Staples
site and came up empty.

    I'm under the weather and a caffeine IV wouldn't help jolt my
brain circuitry today.  Am I missing something or is Nod 32 only
available as a download?

    Thank you,

Margaret
iluvtoread@xxxxxxx