[guispeak] Looking for a software

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:22:02 -0600

Hi,

I want to no if anyone on the list heard of a piece of software call bobbi or bobby? We use it at work with entering in customers info and trackingetc. I also think you can use it for placing orders for customers and keeping their contacts and records. If anyone ever heard of this software and no where I can find it I would really appreciate it. At my job they use it with Jaws and I want to get it and put it on my computer and see how well it works with window eyes.

Check out my newly created web sight where you will find new and used computer equipment and electronics.

http://www.computerguydirect.com