[guispeak] Re: Internet Explorer 6

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:26:05 -0400

Sure.  I've been doing it for years.  I have IE 6 and Windows 2000 Service
Pack 4.

Regards,
Jerry

                      Virgil Cook

                      <vcook@xxxxxx>           To:
"guispeak-LISTSERV.NAS.NET":;
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      guispeak@freelist        Subject:  [guispeak] Internet
Explorer 6
                      s.org

                      04/10/2006 03:21

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

Can you run Explorer 6 with Windows 2000?  The New York times keeps
telling me that I need to upgrade my browser.  I'm unwilling to
install Windows XP on a six-year-old computer that Might need
replacing any time.

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook
Associate Professor Emeritus of English