[guispeak] I want no default printer:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUISPEAK List" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:30:49 -0500

Hi all,

I've seen but cannot figure out how to get it to do this that when you go to
print something and have more than one printer you are given a choice of
which printer to use.  In other words, there seems to be no default printer.
I cannot find a way to make this happen in xp sp2.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Johnnie Apple Seed