[guispeak] Re: FAXING

  • From: Clive Stevenson <clive.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:40:51 +0100

Hi,

The company you want is RKS Software Inc.

Their website address is:

www.rkssoftware.com

I cannot speak highly enough of this programme and its usability!

By the way, David, if you are looking for a programme to scan images to fax then the Mighty Fax 'Scan to Fax' programme might interest you. As far as I am aware it is only available to people who have already purchased a copy of Mighty Fax but having said that this programme is free. I used to get so frustrated trying to scan images to fax but no more it does the job so simply and the reproduction is amazingly faithful.

Hope this helps...

Clive.S

At 15:22 04/04/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Hi,

Try a program called mighty fax. I don't have their web sight but can do a search on google.

Otis

At 03:03 PM 4/4/2005, you wrote:
I use microsoft fax that is packaged with windows xp but it isnot easy to
send amulti page fax composed of scanned images.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed