[guispeak] DbDialog 2.0

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:02:49 -0500 (EST)

I think I have corrected a problem for users of Window-Eyes or a JAWS
version prior to 6.0.
DbDialog enhances speech output
if it detects JAWS or Window-Eyes to be running.  The screen reader
detection code was failing under certain circumstances.  I hope it
works now.

http://www.empowermentzone.com/ddsetup.exe

Jamal

BlindTech is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To find out about the other
e-mail lists we run, please visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/