[guispeak] Re: Cd ripping programs

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:43:27 -0400

Hi Otis,

I'm not sure whether it should be possible to have Easy CD Creator
re-expand an MP3 file to burn it onto a music CD.  Perhaps it would do this
automatically if you specifically said you wanted to creat a music CD
rather than a data CD.  Be that as it may, I think you could actually
create your music CD using Windows Media Player.  In the past I have
created a music CD from files encoded in Windows Media format (.WMA files).
Since Windows Media Player can play MP3 files, I'm pretty sure it can also
burn them to a CD.  You would have to create a play list with the files you
want in the proper order and then burn that list to a CD.  I'm not prepared
to give you a step-by-step detail of just how to do this, but hopefully you
can find more specifics in the online help.

Best regards,
Jerry

                      "Otis Blue"

                      <otisblue@sbcglob        To:
<blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      al.net>                  cc:
<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [guispeak] Cd ripping
programs
                      guispeak@freelist

                      s.org

                      05/24/2006 05:47

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

Hi,

Could some tell me if there's a ripping software out there that will
convertMP3 into regular cd format?  I'm trying to fix a couple of cd's for
friend of mine which is in MP3 for mat or with a .da extension.  When I use
cdex the tracks comes up as 1 file so I think it's already in MP3 format.
tried to use Roxio to burn it as an music format but when I went back and
viewed the tracks on the disk it's still in it's MP3 format.  I would
really
appreciat some help with this.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx