[guispeak] Accessible Project Management software

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:26:24 +1000

Hi.
found a link to a guy who is a project manager, and uses jaws.
for my project management course at my college, here, in devonport, tas, australia, using jaws 6.1, do not have microsoft project on the machine i am using, and one of the questions is to design a gant and cpa chart.
how do i do this, as totally blind, and is there any speech friendly software that will do this for you?
let me know asap.
cheers Marvin.