[guidedogchat] Re: dog food storage question

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 01:47:19 +0200 (CEST)

Pam,

You should be fine. I order 2 bags of Zym's Lab Adult food and that lasts about
3 months. I have never noticed any problems at the end of the batch.

Vince.

Message Received: Oct 20 2014, 09:28 PM
From: "J Kimbell"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: dog food storage question

If its a zip lock bag then it should be fine. No idea how long you can keep
them for when opened just not ever thought about it but 3 months should be
fine.
Julia