[guidedogchat] Re: Traffic

  • From: "Louise Johnson" <herclouise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:12:08 -0800

Hi it has been quiet in the last few days.

So I am going to work a question in this email and maybe it will pick up.

The word traffic gave me an idea.  Where you use your guide dog are you in a
city with busy streets with lots of traffic?  I live in a big city and I
find the traffic very busy and in a hurry to get where they need to get to
and I find that they just want to get there and it doesn't matter who is
around and what is around them.

I find drivers very inconsiderate to what is around them when they are
driving.

So please write or a story about I traffic and what you enjoy when you are
out in it.

I hate right hand turners.

Thanks for posting your stories and I look forward to reading them and I
will post my story when I get a moment.

From Louise and hawk