[guidedogchat] Re: Nyla bone question

  • From: "Louise Johnson" <herclouise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:58:31 -0800

Hi I leave the bones around to and my dog chews when he wants to and I find
that it does not get sick.

Where did you get the chocolate ones I had them back in the early days of
having a guide dog and I haven't seen them lately.  I live in Canada in BC
and I hope everyone is having a good day.  From Louise and Hawk