[guidedogchat] Re: In Reply To: Bed

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 01:53:43 -0000

I don't have my guide dog in the kitchen either except to eat and drink. He is never allowed in there for any other purpose and never goes in there either, even though the door is always open. My little dog goes where he likes mind you!

Mel.

-----Original Message----- From: Donna Winters
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 9:11 AM
To: dog chat
Subject: [guidedogchat] In Reply To: [guidedogchat] Bed

my little dog has a bed in the front room but she can sleep anywhere .my retired dog and working one have baskets at the bottom of the stairs in the hall and they sleep there at night or when i go out .there is a bed in the lounge if they want to lie in there .i do not shut any doors they just know not to go upstairs or in the kitchen .donna