[guidedogchat] Re: Flash

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:21:59 +0200 (CEST)

I don't use those things, though if I change my mind I've got them handy. My
theory is that if anyone out there can actually read, they don't bother, so a
bit of verbal might be enough. I'm polite to people, mind you, unless the
situation demands something else.

Vince.

Message Received: Apr 06 2014, 09:33 PM
From: "J Kimbell"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: Flash

We do but its optional, I dont and gave it to a friend who does as hers
split, I do use the do not distract sign on my harness though.
Julia