[guidedogchat] Re: 2014

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 11:34:59 -0600

I made a New Year's resolution to playfully beat my beast and pull his tail more. I will suffer the consequences of getting bit more often. It keeps the carnivorous quadruped's teeth in good shape. (ornery grin)

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nadine Lattimore" <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>