[guide.chat] writing cards

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 03:57:48 +0100

When writing a birthday card or christmas card, you can use a plastic oblong
that has lines that have spaces for you to write, just blutack it to your card
and write your message.
No need to wait until Christmas, I buy my cards straight after Christmas in the
sales and I have written mine already, I have not put the name on the card,
they are all written the same inside, like Wishing you a joyful Christmas and
have a super New Year, love from Vanessa xx
Seal the envelope and keep the stack of cards somewhere safe, then Christmas
time as they come to see them, you can put the name on the envelope of whoever
it may be your giving the card to using the plastic lines.
I buy presents throughout the year, theres always sales on.
Buy your summer things like swimwear, suntan lotion in the winter sales, you
can get top designer wear at rick bottom prices.
Buy your winter things like gloves, scarves in the summer sales.
On Currys website you can put a bid on for any of their electrical items like
freezers, washing machines for just one penny, it is fun to do just go up to
one pound or ten pound, you may not get the item as someone else will bid
higher, just do it for fun, if you do get the item you could sell it or give it
for a present to friend or family member. The reason these items are cheap is
they buy in bulk and the item might be the last one or two items that have not
sold and they have to make room for their new stock. Good to see if you can buy
a real expensive present for Christmas for just 1 penny. Hundreds of these
websites with silly prices.

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123