[guide.chat] were wearing you down.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 21:55:09 +0100

What use is that bumbo piggy boots. Blocking the window. Were all blind. your
loosing it.

Hy mate
Now look here you

don't you go giveing me orders like that
I am only 4 foot tall and 9 inches with my high platform 6 inches shoes on
watch it ok
Look here your just think your so smart
don't you?

well got news for you sweetie boy with the long nose

i have got new strong iron doors coming tomorrow morning 4am in morning
your windows coming out too so in complete darkenss now so look any more
remarks from you weill throw a few tomatos at you from our green house in
prison court ok
who the hell do you think you are
So get off your high horse ok
 strict misery guts warden carol of block h x.x.x.x.

-----