[guide.chat] ueb braille

  • From: "alan" <tpp205e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:01:05 -0000

hi
all
the email that has been on this list came from me originally.

I would like to know why you do not like the new code.

can I ask if you have seen any of the new code and can you tell me what the
changes are.

many people are making statements that are nut rue.

there are only 9 main changes to the code.
some people are saying that it has been changed totally, this is not true.

yes it will take more room but this will only add about one page per volume.
please reply both one or off list if you have concerns about the changes.

PS
you will not see any changes apart from samples for the next two to five years.
as it will take this amount of time to produce all the new training manuals and
teaching schemes.

All the best.  Alan Thorpe
07961406739