[guide.chat] to Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:24:10 +0100

Good morning Vanessa wow your very clever with guide good for you
lovely learning from you there well done for explaining to us all that is what
friends on this chat group are for
I think its brilliant when one helps some one els
Thank you.

Vanessa noticed there yu were saying that your in 7 days over 24 wow that weill
drive me absolutely crazy I would crawl up the walls oh my god poor you.

I know you live in Wales  but surely there must be some kind of organisation
that can take you out.

Vanessa,have you heard of Birchwood?
I think you have to ring social services to ask to see if they have them in
Wales.

You have to pay for the milage in there car.
It worth looking in too.
I bet its terrible for you not getting out Vanessa,
feel sorry for you there now.

Surely you could get on to Sense organisation too see if they can help.
Good luck
enjoy your Sunday ok
take care