[guide.chat] they arrived for magic my black cat cougar

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 05:48:51 +0100

The tools came yesterday for magic, my son installed the c d for the drivers
etcetera, i do not know how to do or what i am doing, i am just listening to
all the to dos and not to dos, how it works, i forgot what this is called, i
will say notes, but it did say something else, i am not going to rush it, going
to learn it in the way my brain does it in picture format, example when i was
learning braille, my brain changes it to picture format like the words so
changes to sew as in needle and cotton sewing, just so i can remember, so when
you start the sentence it will be oh people quite rather sew, meaning that
people would rather do sewing, as long as my brain can retain that picture
sentence i will know the correct spelling of braille, that s e w sew is really
s o so, it also reminds me of the alphabet which i cannot retain is o p q r s,
i can spell but i do not know my alphabet since i have been ill, in braille my
brain picture format says a bottom can do every fing, bottom meaning what your
pants go over, i have never seen someones behind doing anything, so a bottom
can do every fing in braille words is really a but can do every and the word f
i n g fing is to remind me f  is the next alphabet letter, only braillers will
understand the way i do my pictures as i cannot retain, so with magic i am
trying to do the same picture sentence to allow me to understand what i am
doing and retain my brain to remember, this may sound double dutch to you, but
its the only way i can do it as i know i have something not working in my brain
as i know i was fit, healthy and could do everything straight away before, i
had a plus for maths and i could do multiple tasks with my children, i am lucky
to do one now and sometimes not even one, i sleep to regenerate and rest a few
hours then i can do more, also rest for my legs etcetera, anyways to learn
magic this is what i have to do to learn it, the only way i know how, sounds
jibbirish this email do.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123