[guide.chat] the truth and nothing but the truth

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:01:11 +0100

 the truth and nothing but the truth

Milton came into his wife's room one day. "If I were,
say, disfigured, would you still love me," he asked her.

"Darling, I'll always love you," she said calmly, filing her
nails.

"How about if I became impotent, couldn't make
love to you any more?" he asked anxiously.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll always love you," she told him,
buffing her nails.

"Well, how about if I lost my job as vice president?"
Milton went on, if I weren't pulling in six figures any
more. Would you still love me then?"

The woman looked over at her husband's worried
face. "Milton, I'll always love you," she reassured him,
"but most of all, I'll really miss you."

-----