[guide.chat] super Stitious

  • From: "m harris" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:48:44 -0000

Well, Friday the 13.TH is lucky for me!
I don't walk under latters!
I try not to break a mear!
I wished on a falling star once!
I guess, I'm very lucky to be here!
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: JunePorter - Email Address: june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/02/2012 09:20
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide chat - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] super Stitious

Well, Carol I try to avoid crossing on the stairs, and I'm living in a district
of liverpool which is 13, no wonder our luck hasn't been good. We'll hopefully
be out of it soon. If you put something on inside out, don't change it, you'll
get good luck, I did when I had that good news. Another one is "if you see a
pin, pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck."  That was one of my
mother's superstitions. Did you all remember the white rabbit?
from June.